Barksdale AFB Wives

A forum for Barksdale Wives to come and chat about anything and everything Barksdale

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

I have a kiddi group if intrested

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mama blue
Amn
Amn

PostSubject: I have a kiddi group if intrested   Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:52 pm

My local church have allowed me use of there building to have what I call I'm a little crafty! its goald for kids aged 3 to like 8 but younger and older are welcome. All it is is a small group where moms and dads too can come out and allow the kids to sit colour, make a craft which is provided free by me and they get to make tuff eat cookies and juice make new freinds and run off some stream, the parents can help while they chat with other moms.

I hold this the 1st Sat of each month so what ever the 1st sat in Jan is that will be the next session its form 10am till noon and its all free we are way up on airline drive passed ashbury church, passed the other large church and passed legacy homes and right by a dollar general store.

The crafts arnt that fancy its just sometihng creative for the kids to do, my Ryan and hs little friend Chloe are our youngest members at 18 months old and our oldest is 9.

Anyone is wlecome s if you guys want something to do Sat mornings with the kids if you dont work I would love to meet ya.
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Christian_Women/index.php?s=60b18033
Mama blue
Amn
Amn

PostSubject: Re: I have a kiddi group if intrested   Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:04 am

the next session is Jan 2nd its free so come on out hope I have the energy for this Dec is kicking my butt busy busy
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Christian_Women/index.php?s=60b18033

I have a kiddi group if intrested
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barksdale AFB Wives :: Everyday Life :: Randomness-
Jump to: