Barksdale AFB Wives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barksdale AFB Wives

A forum for Barksdale Wives to come and chat about anything and everything Barksdale

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anyone else?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tashagiggles
Amn
Amn

anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: anyone else?   anyone else? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:29 am

ready for these exersizes to be over for a little while? I am so ready for my husband to be able to spend some time with us we havent even put our tree up yet because i cant do it because of my pregnancy issues and hes too busy i just cant wait for him to have some time for us!
Back to top Go down
kaesgurl
Amn
Amn
kaesgurl

anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone else?   anyone else? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:31 am

i am ready for it to be over, my hubby is not working this one since he is in Korea, but i feel ya'lls pain, hubby always got stuck with crappy hours.
Back to top Go down
jessesgirl24
Admin
Admin
jessesgirl24

anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone else?   anyone else? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:00 am

eh...i am sooo ready! lol... but there is just another one in january... and then anther in march... and yea... they are just never ending... i can't wait to move!!! lol
Back to top Go down
https://bafbwives.forumotion.net
Joshs4ever
Amn
Amn
Joshs4ever

anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone else?   anyone else? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:24 am

My dh is happy that he got to miss the exercise... but I dont think a deployment is any better. LOL
Back to top Go down
kaesgurl
Amn
Amn
kaesgurl

anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone else?   anyone else? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:11 am

Joshs4ever wrote:
My dh is happy that he got to miss the exercise... but I dont think a deployment is any better. LOL

when we had this last exercise ( the one before this) dh was TDY to Eglin and I was surprised they didn't call him back to work it, lol the shop he was in was completely incompetent without him, they call him 24/7 for stuff even when he is TDY, he got the pleasuer of working an exercise before he went TDY and he got stuck working nights and they would call him all day long while he was trying to sleep, i wonder how they are getting along with this exercise without him.
Back to top Go down
~*~Laura~*~
Amn
Amn

anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone else?   anyone else? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:00 pm

Adam is working with the reserves for the time being. So, he isn't involved in the exercises this time around. But he was the past few years. Last year was miserable. I hate the exercises.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone else?   anyone else? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone else?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barksdale AFB Wives :: Everyday Life :: Randomness-
Jump to: