Barksdale AFB Wives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barksdale AFB Wives

A forum for Barksdale Wives to come and chat about anything and everything Barksdale

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baby's Bedtime

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joshs4ever
Amn
Amn
Joshs4ever

Baby's Bedtime Empty
PostSubject: Baby's Bedtime   Baby's Bedtime I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:57 pm

What is a better bedtime for a 6 month old.. 8 or 9? I was putting my son to bed at 8pm then my mom let him stay up til 10 (or later) while we were on vacation. I have to get him back to a set bedtime but I don't know if I wanna stick with the 8pm or maybe move it up to 8:30 or 9? Any Suggestions?
Back to top Go down
~*~Laura~*~
Amn
Amn

Baby's Bedtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby's Bedtime   Baby's Bedtime I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:38 pm

Maddy has been going to bed around 7 every night from 4 months on. She just can't stay awake past that. Sometimes she is in bed by 6:30. Depends on her nap during the day, which she only takes 1 of. She has never been a napper really. But, she sleeps completely through the night. from 7pm to 8am and then 1 nap from 1ish to 3ish. I don't think I am much of a help!!!
Back to top Go down
Joshs4ever
Amn
Amn
Joshs4ever

Baby's Bedtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby's Bedtime   Baby's Bedtime I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:50 pm

~*~Laura~*~ wrote:
Maddy has been going to bed around 7 every night from 4 months on. She just can't stay awake past that. Sometimes she is in bed by 6:30. Depends on her nap during the day, which she only takes 1 of. She has never been a napper really. But, she sleeps completely through the night. from 7pm to 8am and then 1 nap from 1ish to 3ish. I don't think I am much of a help!!!

Wow there is no way Dakota would allow me to put him to bed at 6:30-7:00.. That is the peak of his day. LOL. He was going to bed at 8pm and sleeping until 9-10am. But I'm kind of leaning towards moving his bedtime to 8:30pm.
Back to top Go down
jessesgirl24
Admin
Admin
jessesgirl24

Baby's Bedtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby's Bedtime   Baby's Bedtime I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:12 am

gosh sebastian doesn't go to sleep until like 10:30-11:30 lol... but yay he's been sleeping through the nite, except last nite lol... but hopefully tonite will continue the happy trend of sleep Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bafbwives.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Baby's Bedtime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby's Bedtime   Baby's Bedtime I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby's Bedtime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barksdale AFB Wives :: Everyday Life :: Pregnancy and Parenting-
Jump to: