Barksdale AFB Wives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barksdale AFB Wives

A forum for Barksdale Wives to come and chat about anything and everything Barksdale

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scrapbooking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jessesgirl24
Admin
Admin
jessesgirl24

Scrapbooking Empty
PostSubject: Scrapbooking   Scrapbooking I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:54 am

So in the past week I think i have spent over $100 on scrapbooking stuff... lol. last weekend they had a 50% off sale @ hobby lobby and all week they had a 40% off sale @ michaels... lol Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bafbwives.forumotion.net
kaesgurl
Amn
Amn
kaesgurl

Scrapbooking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrapbooking   Scrapbooking I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:25 pm

i would love to just not pay the bills on payday and go to Micheal's and buy all the scrap booking stuff I want! I am in heaven when i go to Michaels! I got in the mood to scrapbook the other night and right when I was really into it, I ran out of sticky tabs for my pictures and since then I haven't had a chance to get back to it, but I did get a good start on KJ's book!
Back to top Go down
jessesgirl24
Admin
Admin
jessesgirl24

Scrapbooking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrapbooking   Scrapbooking I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:39 pm

i have like one page done on Sebastian's book... lol... i have everything i need now i just need the motivation to get it done after he goes to bed @ nite Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bafbwives.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Scrapbooking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrapbooking   Scrapbooking I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scrapbooking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barksdale AFB Wives :: Everyday Life :: hobbies-
Jump to: