Barksdale AFB Wives

A forum for Barksdale Wives to come and chat about anything and everything Barksdale

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

baby girl??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lainy

PostSubject: baby girl??   Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:29 pm

Does anyone have anything baby girl ish that they are wanting to sell? I have my second little girl due in March and unfortunately got rid of everything before we moved here last June. It has been winter.. so not many garage sales in winter Smile Just looking for gently used items.. if you have pics you can email them to lainymathews@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
jessesgirl24
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: baby girl??   Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:19 pm

i don't have anything for a girl... most of my son's stuff is blue Sad are you going to be having a baby shower here? or are you going to be able to have one back home?
Back to top Go down
http://bafbwives.forumotion.net
lainy

PostSubject: Re: baby girl??   Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:35 am

neither.. we moved here this last year and I haven't really met anyone. So I am just trying to get it all before the baby comes Smile Its been harder this time with christmas and winter packed in..my oldest was born the end of august so I had plenty of time to prepare..
Back to top Go down
jessesgirl24
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: baby girl??   Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:36 am

well let me kno if you need any help! do ya'll live on base?
Back to top Go down
lainyboggs
Amn
Amn

PostSubject: Re: baby girl??   Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:38 am

yes, we live on the main base.. in historic housing they say we are next on the list to move.. I don't want an east base house though, so they are trying to get compatible.. but next on the list scares me w/ the baby coming in March.. or sooner
Back to top Go down
lainyboggs
Amn
Amn

PostSubject: Re: baby girl??   Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:39 am

haha she was born the end of august 2007... I didn't just have a baby and am about to have another.. just thought I'd clarify
Back to top Go down
jessesgirl24
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: baby girl??   Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:40 am

lainyboggs wrote:
yes, we live on the main base.. in historic housing they say we are next on the list to move.. I don't want an east base house though, so they are trying to get compatible.. but next on the list scares me w/ the baby coming in March.. or sooner
eh that stinks! i kno we just moved off base from heritage heights. i hated living out there! where do you go to the doc?
Back to top Go down
lainyboggs
Amn
Amn

PostSubject: Re: baby girl??   Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:42 am

Pierremont womens center.. dr gayle is my dr. have you, or anyone you know had a baby here?
Back to top Go down
jessesgirl24
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: baby girl??   Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:44 am

i haven't but i have heard the name... i kno someone who has but i just can't think of who... but i've heard good things! u should come to the playdate @ the bx on thusday... the 4th i think it is... from 10-11am.. it's a lotta fun, lately there have been quite a few ppl there too!!!
Back to top Go down
lainyboggs
Amn
Amn

PostSubject: Re: baby girl??   Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:52 am

ok! I have people coming to clean my air ducts that day.. they are supposed to be here at 9am.. but said it could take 4-5 hrs... do they have it every thursday? or like once a month?
Back to top Go down
jessesgirl24
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: baby girl??   Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:14 am

it's every other thursday! i think in february its the 4th and 18th. when i find out for sure i'll post it on here! oh n you should check out the beautiful bowtique consignment shop... she has a lot of really awesome stuff in there. they just moved to benton road. if you have facebook she has a page on there! she has like all baby stuff! oh and the airman's attic!! they have some AWESOME stuff sometimes Smile i got a lot of my son's stuff there actually.
Back to top Go down
Hailey's Mommy
Amn
Amn

PostSubject: Re: baby girl??   Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:40 pm

lainyboggs wrote:
Pierremont womens center.. dr gayle is my dr. have you, or anyone you know had a baby here?

Dr. Gayle was my doctor!! I loved him and the hospital was AWESOME!!!!! I know alot of people who go to him and also love him!! Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: baby girl??   

Back to top Go down

baby girl??
Page 1 of 1