Barksdale AFB Wives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barksdale AFB Wives

A forum for Barksdale Wives to come and chat about anything and everything Barksdale

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two words Tri care

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mama blue
Amn
Amn
Mama blue

Two words Tri care Empty
PostSubject: Two words Tri care   Two words Tri care I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:19 pm

How long must one wait for a follow up I was in Er last night with chest pains and I have a heart valve that leaks and I do have Malto vavle prolaps thingy you would think they would call me back with in the day, think If I dont here anything I will go to the cardoligist and hope I still have visits left with him. Cause I am hurtying and the meds they gave me make my heart race. Love the care we get.
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Christian_Women/index.php?s=60b18033
jessesgirl24
Admin
Admin
jessesgirl24

Two words Tri care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two words Tri care   Two words Tri care I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:36 am

eh i'm sorry girl! i hate tricare and the clinic on base. they are awful... i hope that they call you back! i would go to the cardiologist too... it's ridiciouls that they haven't helped you!!!
Back to top Go down
https://bafbwives.forumotion.net
Mama blue
Amn
Amn
Mama blue

Two words Tri care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two words Tri care   Two words Tri care I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:28 am

I like that most things are off base as I like the places I get to go for health care but sometimes its stupit to have to wait just have us go off base altogether would be less stree they called back at 5:55 nothing like last min!! I have to wait till Wed to follow up and to stop the med so no meds till Wed and my chest hurts
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Christian_Women/index.php?s=60b18033
Tashagiggles
Amn
Amn

Two words Tri care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two words Tri care   Two words Tri care I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:24 am

ok so i always called and then they gave me some approval code to give to the hospital except one time it was too much of an emergency and they were closed. i went anyway when my hubs called tricare they told him if u go to the ER it doesnt matter its automatically approved if its an emergency. girl you need to get that looked at seriously if things keep going on and u cant go see the dr yet go to the ER im serious! i have a heart history as well and have almost dies on a few occasions. DONT WAIT! money is not worth ur life!
Back to top Go down
~*~Laura~*~
Amn
Amn

Two words Tri care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two words Tri care   Two words Tri care I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:07 pm

If you are in pain and you feel like you need to go in. GO!!! If you go to the ER after hours Tricare will approve it as long as you make a follow up apt with your PCM. I think they give you 72 hours to make the follow up (the apt doesn't have to be within that time frame, the apt just has to be made within that time frame.)

I hate tricare too. They have great coverage (for the most part) but they put us through so much crap!!!! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Two words Tri care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two words Tri care   Two words Tri care I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two words Tri care
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barksdale AFB Wives :: Everyday Life :: Vent-
Jump to: