Barksdale AFB Wives

A forum for Barksdale Wives to come and chat about anything and everything Barksdale

HomeRegisterLog in

What was the last movie you saw?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mama blue
Amn
Amn
Mama blue

What was the last movie you saw? Empty
PostSubject: What was the last movie you saw?   What was the last movie you saw? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:44 am

I wnet and watched oh what was it called gone right outta my head it had sandra bul in it and was about a kids form a bad hood area who became a pro at football it was a really good movie.
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Christian_Women/index.php?s=60b18033
Joshs4ever
Amn
Amn
Joshs4ever

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw?   What was the last movie you saw? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:18 am

LOL... It's Blind Side. I've seen Blind Side and also New Moon.

Mama blue wrote:
I wnet and watched oh what was it called gone right outta my head it had sandra bul in it and was about a kids form a bad hood area who became a pro at football it was a really good movie.
Back to top Go down
Mama blue
Amn
Amn
Mama blue

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw?   What was the last movie you saw? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:19 am

thats the one I didnt see new moon not my type of movie I heard it was good.
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Christian_Women/index.php?s=60b18033
kaesgurl
Amn
Amn
kaesgurl

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw?   What was the last movie you saw? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:44 am

Law Abiding Citizen. I LOVE Gerard Butler.
Back to top Go down
jessesgirl24
Admin
Admin
jessesgirl24

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw?   What was the last movie you saw? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:03 am

hubby and i went to see 2012 the day it came out... sooo good!
Back to top Go down
https://bafbwives.forumotion.net
~*~Laura~*~
Amn
Amn

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw?   What was the last movie you saw? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:40 pm

Last movie I saw was New Moon. I wasn't too pleased with it Sad But, I read all the books and the books are always better. Goodness, before that it was Transformers 2!!! We don't get out often!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you saw?   What was the last movie you saw? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was the last movie you saw?
Page 1 of 1